1. A ‘child arrangements order’ decides:

where your child lives
when your child spends time with each parent
when and what other types of contact, like phone calls, take place 2. A ‘specific issue order’ is used to look at a specific question about how the child is being brought up, eg:

what school they go to
if they should have a religious education
You can also apply for a ‘prohibited steps order’ to stop the other parent from making a decision about the child’s upbringing. 3. The child’s mother, father or anyone with parental responsibility can apply for a court order.

Other people, like grandparents, can apply for these court orders, but they’ll need to get permission from the courts first. 4. It costs £215 to apply for a court order.

You may be able to get help with court fees if you’re on benefits or a low income. You perhaps need someone who can represent you on the date of hearing in the Court Or you might perhap need to complete your relevant forms, then contact our Ms Shazia Anjum on 07870959175 who can help you in your child arrangements order

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *